Change is hard, I should know
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Woah~ >n< Sorry for the wait! For some reason I thought that it wasn’t my turn, OnO
300+

The little pup’s crying made her unable to say anything in response to her mother’s words. She could only manage the loud crying and the sniffles and hiccups. She clung to her mother’s fur by pushing her head against her, insistently unmoving even when her mamma began to shift. The little eyes were clamped shut as gargantuan tears squeezed from between her lids and made her face and her mamma’s fur wet. And then their mamma picked them up. Amata continued to burry her face woefully inter the black fur, squirming around so that she could hide between her mother’s arm and chest. It was warm and safe there, and breathing in her mother’s comfortable, familiar scent alleviated some of the sadness and guilt that she felt—it was, after all, she that had caught the butterfly.

Suddenly her mamma set her down in a strange room, and the creamy pup gave a soft whimper of protest as she sat up, her nose pointing to the ground and her tail wrapped close about her leg as the tears, having lessened in volume, continued to fall. She could hear her mother moving around, but she refused to look up despite her curiosity and kept her eyes fixed upon the less interesting ground. But when her mamma returned and knelt, the pup couldn’t help herself. Her eyes lifted sadly up at her mamma, who curiously seemed to be hiding something behind her back. The butterfly that was hiding there was much bigger than the one that was sleeping forever and definitely more colourful. Slowly, Amata stood up, her little tail waving slowly behind her. Shyly and slowly, the pup approached the butterfly, stealing a glance at her sister, before she reached out her nose. But then, remembering what her mamma had said, she stopped short and looked up with those blue and green eyes still wet with the tears that had been shed. "Issit okays to touches her?" Once more, as the small voice asked her question, the butterfly was assumed to be a girl.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread