tabloid junkie [p.]
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i41.tinypic.com/2hrctw6.png); width: 519px; height: 437px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 5px; position: relative; left: 100px; top: 55px; width: 280px; height: 300px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

no problem!

I HOLD SECRETS FLAME

Onus' gaze focused on the girl more acutely, his head turning to face her squarely. Otherwise it would have been fairly impossible for her to know that he was looking at her. Though even with his head turned it didn't necessarily mean she was the focus of his attention. His periphery was well trained and he could see his sides almost as well as what lay in front of him. But in this case she was the focus for he felt no danger closing in around them. "Yes. Because he is a criminal. More than a criminal. He is pure evil and my mission is to rid the world of such evils." She would probably scoff at that. Many people did for they were too narrow minded to comprehend his purpose. "His name is Corvus Vendetta." The next question he paused before answering. Should he tell her the truth? Or stay silent? He doubted that Cwmfen had kept the fact that this man was her father away from the high ranking officials of her pack. He supposed there was no harm. "He wishes to cause pain and suffering. He needs no other reason. He is also after one of your members. He wants something from her. Something that should not be taken."

After how bullheaded the youth had been he was mildly surprised to hear her express her gladness for Mati's safety. Perhaps this girl wasn't so bad after all. Maybe she was just in the midsts of that selfish mindset that most seemed to gain at that age. Onus never had, but he had been far from a normal child. He felt there was nothing to say in response to her statement though, she he simply nodded. The man intended to return to Crimson Dreams at some point and check up on her. Though admittedly he wanted to wait until he had some sort of news to bring as well. And he hoped that news would be of the crow wolf's demise. That would be the best balm for the traumatized girl's troubled mind. It would bring relief to her and doubtless many others. Especially Cwmfen.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread