Riddle me this...
[html]
Oh, if he just had the power go grant wishes, then her world could have been complete. The dark girl released a girlish giggle, putting a hand to her cheek and moved her face to the side for a moment, eyes tracing the sandy ground, pretending to be shy. Her other arm stretched out towards him, slim fingers seeking his hand. ”Oh, dear brother, you could dance with me.” the girl cooed softly, turning her delicate face in his direction again, her smooth features warmer than what was usual. The girl could be said to have two modes, and this would be her more casual one. The hand that moments before had clutched her cheek now stroked the pretty ballerina skirt soothingly. The fabric was soft and a dream to touch, and she felt much like a dream herself when wearing it. A fairy tale princess.

She drew closer to his question. Her face twisted and she narrowed her eyes and sent him a glare, a silent warning that he would have to play nice. ”Well, I am well aware of the fact that I look stunningly beautiful, but I do accept compliments from others.” she smiled, her dark hair flowing down over her shoulders and framing her face quite nicely. Her tail moved slowly behind her. It had been a pain to make a suitable hole for her bushy tail, but she was quite delighted with the result. It was hard not being shallow when everything about her was amazing. The girl loved no one as much as she loved herself.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread