Riddle me this...
Enigma had not sought his sister out yet since arriving in the lands. He still wasn't for certain just how he felt about the news of their father's treason. He'd spent much time brooding over just why the man had sent them to these far lands with tales of the clan and the world they belonged to if he himself had betrayed the lot of them. He snarled as the thoughts rolled through his mind. He didn't like being anyone's tool and it seemed that that was exactly what his father had wanted them to be. His eyes flared with sparks as he quickly let loose with one of his blades, a quick whistling and in the blink of an eye a thud was all that was left, The blade firmly planted in the soft flesh of the carcass.

Between his fingers he twisted the second knife blade quietly as he stared at the scene of death before him, the gulls had been worrying at the kill until he'd happened upon it and had given the beast a better use than gull food. He'd surrender the leftovers back to the birds as soon as he'd worked his anger and rage out, though he doubted that he'd find an answer to his deep thoughts anytime soon. He shook his head in disgust as he let the second blade fly, watching the dull sheen of the sun flickering off the metal as it too found itself planted in the flesh of the sea beast.

He began the slow walk down the beach to retrieve his blades with nothing but the cry of the gulls in his ears.
[html]
The scent of blood was nice, how it moulded nicely in together with that of his brother. She was coming down to the beast, towards him. The moment she caught eye of his form, she called out his name with her sweetest voice. “Oh, Ennii!” Using his old nick name might or might not make him cringe, but she could not be much bothered whatever his reaction would turn out to be. Whatever he had to give her, she knew she could take it, good or bad. It was good that he finally was here, that they had followed behind just as she had hoped. The ruby eyed girl had not forget too many friendships around here as of yet, so it was good to have a friendly face and soul she could confide in.

The girl danced down to the beach, openly showing up her newest piece of clothing, a black ballet skirt waving softly and echoing her elegant movement. She had a black and matching top just to make the outfit complete. She had gone and drooled on some shoes as well, but her feet were simply not meant for human footwear. ”Am I not dazzling, brother?” the girl sang out. It was not really a question at all. She did look dazzling, and he was going to confirm this.

[/html]
He had not thought that being found by his sister would make him cringe but what that silly name escaped her lips he did just that. Twisting the knife between his fingers he narrowed those dark orbs at his sibling and sighed. So she had found him and now he was forced to being her loving doting brother again.. or something like that. He crossed his arms, letting the knife slide back into the holster as he asked. "Oh! Halo, what can I do to make your world a better place!" He grinned and raised a brow, wondering just what in the world she wanted now.

And as he took in the sight of his sister he was given just that answer on what she wanted. Closing his eyes tightly and shaking his head he sighed. Here she was once again going on one of those feminine flings and wanting his advice. It never worked and he always was left wondering what in the hell was going on in her mind. He frowned as he asked, "Am I suppose to answer that honestly?" knowing that he'd probably receive an attempt at a beat down for such an answer, but he loved to rial up the girl when she gave him the chance.
[html]
Oh, if he just had the power go grant wishes, then her world could have been complete. The dark girl released a girlish giggle, putting a hand to her cheek and moved her face to the side for a moment, eyes tracing the sandy ground, pretending to be shy. Her other arm stretched out towards him, slim fingers seeking his hand. ”Oh, dear brother, you could dance with me.” the girl cooed softly, turning her delicate face in his direction again, her smooth features warmer than what was usual. The girl could be said to have two modes, and this would be her more casual one. The hand that moments before had clutched her cheek now stroked the pretty ballerina skirt soothingly. The fabric was soft and a dream to touch, and she felt much like a dream herself when wearing it. A fairy tale princess.

She drew closer to his question. Her face twisted and she narrowed her eyes and sent him a glare, a silent warning that he would have to play nice. ”Well, I am well aware of the fact that I look stunningly beautiful, but I do accept compliments from others.” she smiled, her dark hair flowing down over her shoulders and framing her face quite nicely. Her tail moved slowly behind her. It had been a pain to make a suitable hole for her bushy tail, but she was quite delighted with the result. It was hard not being shallow when everything about her was amazing. The girl loved no one as much as she loved herself.

[/html]
Enigma couldn't help but smile as he was forced to fall into the game that his sister had decided to play. Always she was one step above him and a million miles away. He shook his head as she acted the part and he could do little but follow along. He raised a brow as she suggested they dance. "You would trust me to dance with you?" he asked as he let her take his hand, slowly lifting her own arm above her head as he continued on. "How about you dance and I watch.." he suggested with a slight smile.

While she showed all aspects of the dress and her own body he chuckled and shook his head. "I'm not for certain if compliments from a sibling are what you need.." He teased her as he hinted on. "Perhaps one of the boys of the clan would be able to assist you there?" What was a compliment from a brother, almost nothing. She needed someone who could flirt and tease back openly, not someone bound by morals and laws who would only say the words she wanted.. if he really felt like it.
[html]
http://digital-bonsai.com/katew/temp/halo_bg.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:269px; padding-left:25px; padding-right:25px; padding-bottom:10px;">
(300+)

A delicious giggle danced off her lips when that smile glittered across her brother’s face. She did not dignify his silly question with an answer, and she took a slow motion pirouette with the grace of a true ballerina. She wanted him to dance with her, and therefore they would dance. He knew this game just as well as she did, and she could not be rejected. His suggestion was not ideal either. It was twice the fun to have a partner to move together with. She could consider it at least for a short moment. The result was just a devilish smile with some sugar added on top to make her irresistible. The Lykoi youth shrugged in oblivion. She had only met two of Inferni’s males; her uncle and that odd Giggle figure that had not even given her a smile. No, if those were the ones to choose from then Enigma would simply have to endure, because Halo would show absolutely no mercy in this matter.

”I’m not impressed with the man meat Inferni has offered so far.” the girl smiled delicately as she drew closer to her dark eyed brother. She had always loved those dark orbs, so similar to their father’s. Even if the male had been full of lies; those eyes were still beautiful. The girl lifted a hand to his cheek, investigating that face. It had been a good while since she had stopped bullying their ivory brother, but Jael and Halo were not as good as Enigma and Halo. Jael seemed to see himself as a martyr though judged both of his siblings harshly for that past. Halo had opened her eyes, but he seemed to be unable to believe that. No, Enigma was the brother she felt most comfortable around, especially if the mood started off light. More enjoyable by far.

[/html]