that can take it all away
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... table8.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Valkyrie had grown a good deal since he had last set eyes on her. He had seen Ryan a while ago in the city, though that memory was incredibly fuzzy and unclear due to the large amount of alcohol he had ingested that day (and later, thrown back up). His one memory of meeting the girl in front of him was very fond though and he was glad to see her again. His tail waved behind him like an orange banner and his jade orbs were bright. "Hey there Val." Haven couldn't help but think how similar that answer was to something he would have said not too long ago. "Hey, whatever works, yeah? Any reason to explore is a good reason, even if it is no reason." There was a little worry for her safety being out here on her own (a concern that he had never had for himself), but they weren't very far from the clan lands, so surely she was fine.

The young Knight couldn't help but let his chest puff out a little at her compliment as it used to do so often when he was a pup. She was one of the few females that had ever complimented him on his piercing. His mother Anu had been none too pleased and Brooklyn had nearly scolded him as well. He still didn't get what their problem with it had been. "Thanks! Yeah it is! That's why I chose it. And you even remembered my favorite color, you thoughtful little thing." It really did flatter the Aatte that she had remembered that. "I found the ring in the city and my uncle DaVinci pierced it for me. Maybe if your mom says it's okay I could show you where I got the ring sometime," he said with a wink. He didn't want to be a bad influence on the girl at all, but it was kind of fun to hold the idea in front of her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread