thread title missing
Ty had been out for a rather peculiar walk, he was actually trying to meet people here in Phoenix Valley, as he wanted to know more about the pack he so recently rejoined. He only knew a few faces here and there, not counting his father and Jefferson, and he felt he needed to learn more. These people were going to be his family, his group, for a long, long time, and he felt if he didn't try and meet them, then the effort of joining the pack would be wasted. A light breeze carried him onward as it blew at his back, which he had always liked. Having the wind at his back always felt like Ty had the strength of two people, one of them was pushing him onward, but that was probably the sailing talking, as the wind was usually behind them.

After quite a bit of walking, Ty came across a wolf, a female one, sitting under a tree. He cocked his head to one side in confusion, he had met another female wolf alone somewhat like this, except that one was crying. Did all the females of Phoenix Valley need this alone time? This one wasn't crying though, that was a relief for Ty. He had an awkward time with that last time, and didn't want it to happen again. Stopping next to the tree she was sitting under, he spoke to her in a calm, polite tone "Hello there miss, would you mind if I rest under that tree with you? My feet are tired, I've been walking all day." He said with a small but sincere smile.

Messages In This Thread