dance with the devil in the pale moonlight
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... itaban.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OOC...Table by Erin, Ehh taking this from my french notes >.> From french three years ago trying to relearn french >.>

IC...

Ayita brushed the hair from her face looking at the fire. Everyone seemed to be gathering it was nice yet she felt out of sorts. Her eyes watched the wolves and other canines begin to talk and enjoy company. Maybe she should go and join Svara.

She was caught off guard as Vigilante came and asked her her name. She smiled looking at him. Her tank top and make shift skirt the compliment was nice. "Ayita." She said with a smile. He seemed so kind and he was rather handsome. She liked the fact he had enough confidence not to wear anything it said something about himself.

She didn't have a chance to say anymore before the king came over to the two. "Bonjour sa Majesté" She said giving a small bow. "It is very nice to meet you. I must decline on the drink I never before have had any." She said. "Have you been well?" she asked trying to strike up a bit of something hoping not to anger anyone.

She looked back and Vigilante and smiled a bit hoping he would stay and talk with her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread