thread title missing
[html]
I was hesitant to add another thread to my load, but I really really really wanted one with you. Hi Big Grin

Despite the many months Geneva had called Phoenix Valley home, she had never wandered this far east. She came here now, as much as for business as for pleasure. She had made it a priority to familiarize herself with the innerworkings of Phoenix Valley. She was a very curious creature, and prone to wandering when she felt secure and comfortable. Even when she didn't feel secure, curiosity served to propel her forward, sometimes despite dangerous consequences. It was funny to think that whimsical wanderings had brought her upon this land in the first place. That had been the first time she had met Jefferson, wandering about like a fool and the dreamer he named her.

The slight gray wolfess was startled to find a beautiful haven of blooming flowers. She wished that she had a better sense of smell. She was certain that the air would be heavy with the fragrance, and beautiful scents. Unfortunately, she had no sense of smell to speak of. It was something she was used to, something that was also a slight disability given she was a creature from a species that derived a lot of information from smell.

That was why she was surprised to happen upon another creature. It was a wolf she had never met before, though he looked somewhat familiar. There was something about his face and the symmetry of his features that cued her memory. Perhaps he was a relative of someone she had met. "Hi," she called out, to alert him of her presence. She didn't want to startle him.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread