thread title missing
Hmmm...Lupus form, i haven't really tried one with him as that yet.

Ty smiled politely as the wolfess introduced herself, nodding when she said her name. "What a unique name." Ty mused, although he hadn't really heard a bland name yet, almost every wolf he met in the pack had a very elaborate name, almost making him embarrased about how simply his first and middle names were. "It's a pleasure to meet you miss Stockholm, my name is Tyrone, Tyrone Trenton Nasphrite, but you can call me Ty." He replied as he made sort of a bow by lowering the front half of his body.

He nodded at her observation about the weather, to be honest Ty didn't really know why he talked about the weather as the first thing to come to his mind, hejust didn't really have a lot of conversational topics on his mind. Ty didn't try to start another topic this time, as if this female addressed him she must want to know something about him, or just wanted to say hello, he didn't really know for sure. At this point he was confused, why was she talking to him? He wasn't upset about it or anything, on the contrary he loved being social, he was just slightly confused.

Messages In This Thread