that can take it all away
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... table8.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
I <3 Val

Valkyrie was one of the few people he knew that was younger than him. The only others were Savina and Kansas' pups, but they hardly counted because he couldn't really say he "knew" them. They had only just been born when Haven had found out about his father and hidden himself away. So actually being older than someone else was a sensation that he was still getting used to. For in part of him it brought out that younger side, but in another part it made his more mature, adult side shine through. He didn't want to be a bad role model for anyone. Not that he thought of himself as a role model for Val, but just in case he was he wanted to set a good example.

The boy laughed heartily as the smaller girl was indeed interested about going to look for an earring. He had no idea how Ryan would feel about such a thing, but she had never said anything negative about his piercing. Of course they had both been heavily intoxicated, but he decided to overlook that fact. "Though I supposed we'd have to find two for you. I think girls usually have two. One for each ear." At least that was the conclusion the hybrid had drawn from what he had read and seen. "Me? Ah nothing really. Just exploring like I used to all the time. I haven't been out and about lately, been really busy doing stuff around the pack." The Cour des Miracles member was continuing to work with his mustang and of course training with his sword.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread