thread title missing
Geneva smiled at his reply, delighted to find that he was a friendly and open creature. "Ty, please call me Geneva," she intoned, dipping her own head in response. It was nice to meet someone willing to take the time to talk. She had found that most of her pack mates were genuinely good creatures, but there were some that had struck a chord with her. There were some she felt she could relate to quite easily, and at this instant, she had the impression that she would get along very well with Ty. It was silly to think this, of course, she had hardly known him for more than a few minutes. But there was something about the way he held himself that made Geneva think that he was honest and true.

"My father named me after a city he lived in at one point," she said, smiling at him. They seemed to be at a pause in their conversation, and Geneva wanted to continue to get to know this young man. She thought of her father for a moment, and her smile became brighter. He had been gone for a while now, but it still made her happy to remember him. Sometimes, when she spoke of him, she still felt as though he was a presence in her life. She had been very close to him. He had been her confidante and champion when she had been young, and too small and sickly to play with her siblings. Geneva had been the runt of the litter and had always been small-boned. Even now, full grown, her thin frame was only slightly bigger than a yearling's form.

Her brows creased as she returned her attention to Ty and she thought about why he looked so familiar. "I have to ask - are you related to someone around here? I feel as though you look familiar, but I know we've never met before."

Messages In This Thread