thread title missing
[html]
Geneva's face erupted into a smile when Ty mentioned his father. "I don't know your sister, but I do know DaVinci." So that was why the young man looked so familiar! There was something about his face that resembled his father's features. She took a step back and looked at him for a few moments, making the connections. She murmured and nodded to herself as she noted the resemblance. It was obvious that the two were related. They might not be twins, but there was definitely blood shared between them. Geneva hadn't known that DaVinci had had children.

"Your father saved my life," Geneva said after a few minutes. It had been many months now. But she recalled the time when the scars on her shoulder and flank hadn't been there. Instead, the wounds had been fresh, and had hurt like nothing she had ever experienced. She had been weak and afraid, and if DaVinci hadn't intervened, she wouldn't be alive.

"I was attacked at the borders," the woman explained, settling into the lush grass and seating herself more comfortably. Ty had a welcoming presence, and she had a mind to stay and talk with him. "Your father defended me. He was very brave."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread