wash it away
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/02.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
That's fine by me. :]

He smiled as the girl mentioned again that she would visit, glad to hear the confirmation that his sibling would soon be in the company of a good friend. And if the puppies were old enough to wander around by the time she came to visit, he knew they would be glad to meet a new face too. A calm silence hung around them for a moment, but it was broken before long by Ryan’s parting words. A warm smile graced the Sergeant’s lips. “Ah, don’t want to keep the little one waiting, then.” He nodded. “It was good to meet you too, Ryan. I’ll see you around.” He waved good-bye to her retreating form, amber gaze watching until she had traveled a good distance along. Ehno turned his attention back to the ocean, then, still swinging his legs through the cool water absent-mindedly. He knew he should get going before the day grew any later as well, but for the moment, he was content to sit and enjoy the waters.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread