living canvas
Firefly couldn't help but chuckle slightly as Haven gave her a reply. She smiled slyly and added. "Send the cute ones my way when you do find any.." She did so love to make others nervous and if they were willing to play her games all the more fun for her. She doubted that Haven would actually send them her way but it was an amusing idea. She would mind entertaining them if he did.. not that he needed to know what sort of entertainment she had in mind for any scalawags that didn't belong.. or that were looking to belong. She flashed him an wink and began to hum as he picked through the tray as they'd begun to move on outside.

She didn't go far as Haven decided to venture out on a limb with the fire kissed girl as he brought up their relations. She let one ear flick back as she turned to look at him, a brow raised for a second as she tried to find the right words. "First off kid, I'm ain't your aunt. I'm too young to be your aunt.. and besides.. relatives are suppose to be there to teach you good morals and whatnot.. I'm not sure if I'd fit well there." She gave him a little smirk as she commented further. "There's a reason I don't tell most who I really am." She really didn't like knowing just how big her family was, it just meant more prying eyes and more problems for the most part. Haven, she could tolerate.. most of the others.. she'd rather they had been drowned as puppies. Oddly enough she'd tried that with one of Haven's own siblings... not that he needed to know..

When they'd finally reached the wagon and she'd spoken of the uses of the dyes and needles and sorts she smiled as the boy began to show excitement at the art. She smoothed the fur back against her cheek as he questioned the whole contents of the wagon. She nodded at first before pausing. "Most of it is, some of it is for piercings and such. Others.. just pretty shiny things." She had taken to the custom that Kol had taught her and weaving ribbons, leather, beads, feathers and whatnot in her locks. She knew sooner or later that she'd run out of places to put her crafts and would have to begin again. She smiled at the thought and almost hadn't caught Haven's question but rather quickly she straightened out.

"You want a tattoo.. or just the fur dyed?.. if you wanted it done I can do it..." She didn't often draw for others but she could design and draw quite well. She had to in the arts that she performed. She smiled slightly at the boy and teased. "You know.. it doesn't come off once it's on..." hoping that he was sure about this all.

Messages In This Thread