thread title missing
[html]

Asariel looked at the man as he asked her who she had met here in this pack. She mused on that for a moment, trying to think. "Well," she started, taking another couple minutes to think and gather their names, then trying to put a face to a name. There was a difference between hearing a name, and actually seeing and knowing a face. "I've met Honoré, if you come across him and he seems like an ass don't be alarmed, it'll pass eventually. I've run into Jefferson, DaVinci, Addison, Vukasin, Lysander, Rendall and yourself." She still liked how Lysander's name rolled off her tongue. She couldn't place as to why, she just did. "When I list out the names I realize that I actually didn't do that bad," she laughed a chime-bell laugh, sitting forwards and running her hand through the long grass.

A drop of moisture landed on her nose and she groaned as it began to rain. The world was just trying to torture her, she knew it. Now, she didn't mind the rain per se, it was the wet. Though she understood that the world needed it, no matter how much she didn't like it. A question popped into her mind. "So, do you like the rain?" she gestured to the pouring moisture with a hand as she spoke, looking at him with teal coloured eyes. Such a curious little thing she was.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread