thread title missing
[html]

Asariel smiled at Ty's whimsical explanation. She nodded in agreement, her eyes wandering up to the heavens as she watched the rain fall down. She heaved a sigh and leaned against the tree, finding its strength and solidity comforting. "I suppose I kind of like the rain," she confessed, "I just don't like how wet everything is afterward." She stretched her legs out and clasped her paws over her stomach, watching the grass flinch and shudder as the cold water hit them.

She looked back over to Ty, finally deciding to address his other two questions. "No, it's Honoré who's a pain in the ass," she chuckled. "Lysander is just an all around smartass and he drinks too much, but he seems like a good guy when he's sober. Addison is a little pup...although she's not so little now, I suppose, who joined the pack shortly after I did. She's kind of like Jefferson's adoptive child. Vukasin joined....not that long ago, actually. Maybe two months? Or maybe it's been longer, I don't really remember. I don't know much about Vukasin, I only ran into him on one of the pack hunts that we had. He was my hunting buddy, we were right and left wing. He strikes me as the quiet type, though." She was rather proud with her explanations, seeing as she hadn't really run into too many of her packmates.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread