That Search Has Ended
[html]

lovely as always, mine… not as long XD

The shadowed ground she sat upon was soft and cool, the shade refreshing for the female who had traveled quite a distance. A cushion of grass and clover lay beneath the pair, while the elm and its long heavy hovered above. She found comfort under the tree, and soon the rattled female was as calm as she had been the moment she left her home boarders. Though her heart skipped slightly when her voice spoke out the young female’s name. Eyes were drawn to her face, having drifted down for a thoughtful moment, listening as she spoke of Coli. Anu nodded softly, I am afraid she might be avoiding me. she spoke insecurely. A weak smile finished the sentence. She hadn’t thought of that before, the words just coming out like that as if they had a mind of their own.

Hoping to show that it wasn’t painful at the least bit, Anu smiled full and true at the black furred woman as she talked of Onus. He was something incredible, and Anu would be in his debt till her death. He had saved the life of her child, and no doubt the lives of many more by slaying the monstrous wolf. And there were all his other good deeps, his mere presence in ‘Souls eased her fears. It was kind of her to think of Mati, as she was in turmoil herself. She is better. the mother was glad that she could say that with confidence. The young woman was indeed moving forward, though she had moments when it was obvious she dreamt of the black collared male and his ferocity she was also had moments of happiness. Blue eyes looked to the woman, and meekly asked, And how are you? Anu didn’t know why she needed to know, or if she only wanted to. But there was concern in her heart for the expecting mother, and for whom she believed was the father.

Anu didn’t know much, and never know everything. She could only believe. And she believed that Cwmfen carried the vigilante’s children.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread