Bring me joy, bring me peace
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
XD

He had once wondered who lived in the house with her. If was Jac, or if Svara lived there too. Someone must, this he had pondered days before, watch over her. It must be Jac, the packs king, he must be the one she sought comfort from. The smallest spark of jealousy had risen at the thought, even if Heath though him a charming and alright guy. Heath had been unsure what he would make of him, but once he had opened up he saw that the male was just as he was. Maybe a bit more eccentric, but similar. But now he thought of no one and nothing that stretched further then the female seated beside the house. It was a curious concept, how he seemed to let all other thoughts fade and letting them go with no hesitation.

She spoke his name, and her surprise made him smile and lightened his heart. Yes. He spoke with a uncharacteristic calm. Who else would he be looking for? A question meant for his own thoughts. No, he would not hunt Jac down, not yet anyways. And Svara had left an impression but not the kind the blind woman had. He sought her out, something he did for those he trusted. He only looked for two things in his roaming sort of life, answers and company. He would take both from only those he trusted. She brought her hair back, away from her face and Heath watched her thoughtfully and without looking away. Exposing her fair features Heath saw the light sky eyes that moved in his direction. And when her hair moved back, she opened herself to the air, as dim and dark as if might be. Her white blue dappled coat shone bright beneath the roof's shadow. For a moment they caught sight of his, but passed over them in an instant. It drew him in, and the male took hesitant steps closer.

His words were more confident now, Better. He felt it honest, the pain his family placed on him no longer stung as harshly. I have seen most of your home here, and met some of your packmates, including Jac. He had always known Haven, but Svara and Jac were new to him. His voice was light, and he wore a smile as he thought of the experiences, though only briefly. His attention returned to her, and his smile faded as well as it presence in his voice. He approached and sat beside her as he had before. He kept his hands to himself though, learning from past experience. The concern was deep in his tone, And you?, he asked with a politeness that only she saw from him. He was still uncomfortable around her, but it wasn’t the sort of discomfort that he wished to avoid. It was something that made him second guess himself and search for the right thing to do or say, the best thing.

table by req
[/html]

Messages In This Thread