Bring me joy, bring me peace
[html]

shoot, wrong account again. I've really got to stop doing that. Oh well, I used the right table at least...Sorry Alli I'll use the right account for the rest of the thread ^^'

Ruri smiled and blushed at the same time Heath sat down beside her. She did not turn away, for she did not know that the warmth rising in her cheeks produced a pink color as a visual indication of her timidity. When he spoke about meeting Jac she smiled once more. "He's great isn't he? Did he like you? Or rather did you like him?" she asked, curious to find out whether the male had found Jac pleasant. She certainly hoped so, for Jac was her best friend and Heath was quickly becoming a good friend of hers. If they both got along well, then that would be perfect. Her smile however, faded quickly when Heath inquired about her wellbeing. She did not blame him for asking. In fact, she had practically encouraged him to ask her by asking about himself. However, that did not make telling him any more pleasant for the blind female.

"I'm better, now that you're here. However, I've been very upset lately," she began, mentally preparing herself to explain the recent events that had led to her distress. "I got in trouble the other day. I wandered too far and met...unintentionally of course...I met Haku Soul our pack's number one enemy for what he did to Svara. He asked me a question about the pack, although he originally had intended to ask me a lot of questions, then he left. I answered his question, and then returned back home. You see, I agreed to answer the questions of our pack's number one enemy. I couldn't refuse, however, since I had wandered too far from the house and I didn't know my way around. So I couldn't run. On top of that, I didn't call for help when he came up to talk to me. Jac had issued an order that no one was to interact with Haku and I disobeyed. Svara was upset at me and told me that I could have died for being so stupid. Jac forgave me, but I still feel horrible," she finished, her soprano voice carrying a dejected tone. "I hate being so weak and helpless. Haku was able to ask me questions because I couldn't refuse and run away. I can't do anything without somebody else's help and I'm stupid. I don't normally tell people this, but sometimes I get angry with myself. I feel like I'm a burden on everyone else because they always have to watch out for me. Jac's used to it, but everyone else isn't, and I feel bad..." she trailed off, her chest heaving as she caught her breath. She'd been talking almost non-stop and Heath was likely overwhelmed by all the information she had just given him. It had been just like the first time they had met. He had asked a simple question, expecting a simple answer and Ruri had told him everything without really even thinking.

The ivory and slate gray collie girl was unsure as to why she felt compelled to divulge her problems to Heath. He made her feel comfortable, like Jac did. In fact, he was the only person, besides Jac, that she ever had spoken to about her personal problems. In all honesty it both confused her and calmed her to know that she had been able to get everything off her chest. However, she was still upset, and her posture showed it. She had pulled her knees back up to her chest with her arms wrapped around them and her half-folded ears were pinned back. Her plumed tail was curled around her form as best as possible, further adding to the curled ball that her physical position resembled.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread