If I could change, and keep the rain away
[html]
        The woman paused as well, each watching each other to see what they would do next. Cautious, Jael chose to avoid confrontation whenever possible. Physically, he was still small and undeveloped, destined to lose more fights than win at this point in his life against a normal-sized creature. Curiosity overtook the girl and she spoke out—a simple greeting and nothing more. Strange that a wolf would greet him without aggression once they noticed the scent of Inferni on his coat, but perhaps stereotypes were wrong, limited to only a few particular individuals. "Hi," he replied, uncertainty rising.
        He was an adult now by many standards even if still young and manners allowed to puppies were no longer proper given his age. He wasn't quite sure he knew how to approach the situation, especially given his certainty that wolves would hate him the moment they realized where he was from if they knew of the coyote clan. "I hope I'm not bothering you," he said softly, averting his eyes. She'd stopped walking because she'd seen him. What about him had interested her so? She didn't seem fearful—merely intrigued in the way she'd taken in his mud-splattered apperance and he didn't understand why.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread