thread title missing
"Oh, Ty, I'm just glad you're alive!" Xeris responded. Her voice was still breaking a little, she was frightened by everything that had happened. "Sorry about the herbs, I've never used this kind of thing before but Pendzez told me to..." She continued to spread the chewed herbs across his wounds, relaxing a little as they mostly had stopped bleeding. "Yeah, I think Rendall's okay, Pendzez is taking care of her."

"Anya, do you want me to help you?" she asked, turning to the other female. "I don't know a whole lot about healing but I'll gladly help you out." She chose to ignore Ty's remark about turning Anya into a Luperci. The white wolf knew it was wrong to make light of such a situation as she'd been badly injured by a Luperci at one point too, but she disregarded it for now as Ty was in no shape to be scolded.

Xeris was still shaking; the whole incident had frightened her badly. In a tiny corner of her mind she feared that she was going to be seen as a total weakling, too terrified of everything. But she pushed that thought away for now as she bent down over Ty's wounds once more.

Messages In This Thread