thread title missing
My wrist isn't fractured, I was able to loosen the cougar's grip on it before it did broke anything, it's just cut up..." Ty said, like he had this done before. "And don't worry about me snarling....I'll do my best to let the pain pass. Even so, I don't expect anything less, who my father is doesn't mean you treat me any different."

He then plopped his head down as Xeris said that Rendall was okay, and he gave a small caring grin. "Good....I'm glad to know she's alright..." He said, shifting his glance to the dead carcass that was once the puma. He sighed lightly, wondering where that creature had come from, and why it got so close to a wolf pack? It must've been hungry, looking for stray pups like Rendall. Ty was lucky to be in the area when he was, or Rendall might have been it's meal.

Ty then shut his eyes and waited for the sting when they put his paw in the herbs. He didn't want to lose consciousness either, so he did murmur. "Hey, I'm going to need water...where is the nearest stream?"

Messages In This Thread