If I could change, and keep the rain away
[html]

A mist surrounded them, the rain so fine that its drops only created a thin sheen between them and the world. The male did not seem frightened, or uneasy as she moved forward, and his tone and postured seemed accepting. Her smile softened, listening, but did not fade completely. They looked at each other, eyes holding them still. Mati nodded and answered Yes. it was something that she enjoyed, and a few had even told her see was good at it. A wolf by the name of Honore taught me the basics. She had needed lessons, it was far from self taught.

He didn’t know much about Zana, but then neither did she. The little yote was confusing and even upsetting. But then, Mati had been much younger and recovering from being chased by a strange male. Maybe the little coyote wasn’t as bad as Mati remembered, her memories were laced with the pain and anger she had felt after been chased away. Do you like living there? I have never seen you territory… is it beautiful? She wished he would open up, though it she shouldn’t ask so much from a stranger.

[/doHTMl]

Messages In This Thread