thread title missing
[html]

Asariel smiled as Ty brushed up against her. Desired reaction received. She plotted and waited, just until they would stop. Then she would throw her little bit of flirting (that she had knowledge of) into action. "Yes, you will have to visit California. There are lots of beaches and warm water." She shuddered at the happy memories. "I really enjoyed it there. But when my family left and I couldn't find them...I decided it'd be best to just move on. And the rest is history," She trilled another laugh, walking calmly through the dew-covered grass. It had stopped raining, but the sky was still down-cast with thick thunderheads, threatening to spill its tears again.

She listened to the small, bubbling creek and she sighed contently. Even though it wasn't sunny and cheery like she normally liked it, but the weather had a nice chill to it and she was seemingly content. Everything was going just fine. She took a deep breath and let the sweet-sour smell of rotting, damp vegetation reach her nostrils. Ah, she loved that smell. It was kind of homey, to her anyway. To some it might be a little rank, but what did she care? That wasn't her problem. She looked at Ty and waved her hand, motioning for the other Were to hurry up and follow her trail through the tall, wet grass. The water beads were dampening her golden fur and turning it a wet-sand color, but at this moment in time she didn't particularly mind.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread