thread title missing
Rendall nodded and grinned, " Yeah he is, Ty is like my older brother, his father is my gardian. I met him when i was fishing, like you, he never tasted it cooked before, so i cooked for him, as well as Xeris and Pendzez."
She smile and looked at the females cup, it was empty and so was Rendalls "Would like some more? i can show you the ingredients that way you can make some for yourself its really quite easy."

She got up and went into the kitchen to fetch some more vanilla, when she heard the she-wolfs quetion. "Hmm? oh i came from the tundra up north, around the same area where Pendzez came, me and my mother lived in a pack up there, but we were chased out after my father, the former alpha, was killed, a few months later me and my mother lived alone for a about a month but she died from wound infection given to us by the pack, i remembered she told me about this place so i came down to find it and thats when i met Da Vinci, i've live with him for about a month now."

The pup was sad about her mother but it didnt hurt the pup too much talking about her past. she had had it pretty good for a while, and after Da Vinci had found her in the darkest and loneliest time of her life her life had been shined upon by the spirits, she found a whole new and growing family.

Messages In This Thread