Bring me joy, bring me peace
[html]

The ivory and merle female couldn't help but blush a deeper shade of pink when Heath affirmed his sincerity. He was sweet, and she liked it. When he touched her outstretched hand, she inhaled briefly in pleasant surprise before wrapping her delicate fingers around his scarred paw. That was all she did, was simply hold onto his hand as tightly as she could. She didn't want to let go for fear that this might be a dream and his presence might just disappear. As she held his hand, the blind optime absentmindedly moved a bit closer to the male. When she realized how close she was to him, she could have leaned on his shoulder, like she did with Jac, but she restrained herself for now. She was unsure of what she was feeling, but everything she felt told her that she wanted more of it. Heath made her feel special, like Jac did, only a little different. It puzzled her, but she was to focused on holding Heath's hand, and simply being close to him to really contemplate why.

When he mentioned her singing she giggled timidly. "I...I do like to sing, and Jac likes to hear me sing," she stammered nervously. "Would you like me to sing something?" Her pale blue eyes wandered aimlessly in Heath's direction, her half-folded ears perked inquisitively. Earlier today she had not been in the mood to sing, but Heath's visit had changed that. Jac usually was the only one to request songs from her, but if Heath was willing to listen she would sing until she could sing no more.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread