Bring me joy, bring me peace
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

He saw the tinge of crimson beneath her pale thin fur along her face. Heath wondered what it meant, and if it was good or not. He felt the rise of heat in his face when he looked at her for long moments, thinking deeply and watching her smile. But also when he was embarrassed. He hoped that what she thought, what she felt was a pleasant as what he did. Though, he wished she did not hold the same confusion. Her intentions were too pure to ever be questioned. She did not jump at his touch, and he smiled unknowingly deeper. He let his own fingers close around her small soft hand, gently as if he feared he hurt for unblemished paw. He was surprised when she moved closer, sitting still as to not startle her.

She spoke of Jac, and he felt his smile fall. He felt the male was someone that he connected with, be friends. But even as he tried so hard to control it, he could not help but feel he also held the heart of the little female. But who was he to claim such a thing? To even believe he wanted to, that he was worthy of such a thing bordered on ridiculous. Jac was so special to her, and if he could be too then shouldn’t he be happy with that? Finding that his smile was returning the male spoke, I would love that. If Jac liked it, then he would love it. And if Jac was more the just her king, more then just the one she had been searching for with tears in her eyes, Heath would need to find a way to live with that.

table by req
[/html]

Messages In This Thread