thread title missing
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... Tablep.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; border:1px #D8FF00 solid; font-size: 11px; line-height: 15px;">
Anya, for future reference, once a thread has as many replies as this one does, it is not usual for someone new to jump in. It is fine this time, but next time PM the thread participants before posting in a thread this advanced.

Geneva shook her head and rested her head on her paws. "I would not say that," the woman said honestly. She considered the time she had spent in Phoenix Valley. Her life had changed, and she had evolved and changed with the times. Her heart had changed, and sometimes she felt as though she was a completely new, different person. At the core, she felt the same, but there were parts of her that had aged, made her bolder and quieter in other ways. Her experiences had molded her. She had felt set in her ways, and hadn't expected to change. There were times when she still didn't trust how much everything and everyone effected her.

"I just try to adapt, and if there is a way for me to help, then I try to." The gray woman wanted to be useful. She felt the need to prove herself, and she felt that she had. Still, there were times that she felt she fell short. Her thoughts returned to Crimson Dreams, and the mess she had left in her wake. She didn't know if there was a way to fix things. She wanted to try, but she would be betraying her own heart. Anu had told her in no uncertain terms to stay away. She wanted to reach out to the woman and heal the parts of her that had been wounded, but there was nothing she could do if she wasn't willing to try.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread