Repair Redeem RESURRECTION
[html]Naniko was glad to see Dierdre there. She hadn’t had the chance to visit with the girl for a while, now, not since before Christmas. They had kept in contact, occasionally dropping by the other’s dens or borders…but not really often enough for them to count each other as close friends. They both had one thing in common, that Physe had, at some point, cared for them during a part of their puppyhood. Been a second father.

She shook her head when Dierdre spoke about Icarus moving, coming in closer to look at the prone wolves. ”He’s okay. I think…since he was in the water, and stuff…here. Let me get out my book.” She reached into one of the side pockets of the backpack, pulling out a small hardcover book, written in French. ”It matches. Pneumonia, at the very least. The time frame matches, too, and his symptoms. The books says that pneumonia is a weakening of the immune system, caused by the presence of toxins in the body. It’s not contagious.. Give me a few minutes, and I’ll read a bit more…see if we can figure out what to do for him.”[/html]

Messages In This Thread