My writing
For starting a new paragraph, you don't necessarily have to. Characterization can just be integrated everywhere in your posts, as long as its relevant. And it can be simple.... It would only help to characterize your character's mindset and personality.

Quote:“What are one of your family members names? Perhaps we could call them to us to sort this all out,” Jezebel suggested, still radiating distrust and irritation.
Maybe here, to emphasize her loyalty to Gabriel, you could add a sentence or two afterwards about how you didn't like that someone would tresspass over Gabriel's boarders. Maybe you could have Jezebel think that, even though she didn't know all of the members of Inferni yet, she would be able to tell if Skylar were to lie or tell the truth.

You could also have her religion emphasized, since it was Gabriel who showed her, right? ^=^ Maybe if she comes across a very large building, she could look up and wonder at its size. Maybe she'd wonder at the humans and how they made the buildings, and then wonder again why God would have allowed them to die. Use a lot of biblical allusions-- that could help set the mood in a lot of places, and there are a lot of stories to refer to. Maybe a certain situation could remind Jezebel of a story, and then you could describe the importance of that reference to your character.

I'm just trying to throw ideas out there, and maybe they can help you. ^=^;; I'll have the editing of the second quoted thing up soon, too

Messages In This Thread