thread title missing
[html]
Geneva could not help but smile brightly at the flustered younger male. He had answered her with a straight face, but she could read in his body language that she had just made him a little shy. She was glad to note that he did not look uncomfortable though. She could only surmise that he was modest or inexperienced with the opposite sex. She did not judge him for it. It was just part of his charm - he was unconsciously sweet, she guessed. "Thank you for saying so, but I was only joking, Ty. I'm afraid I make a very poor comedian," she said lightly.

She was puzzled when Ty looked to the ground before answering her own questions. Had she said something wrong, crossed some sort of unseen line? Her brow furrowed, although she schooled her expression into neutrality when he looked back up to her again. She was relieved when he just answered and decided to share. She would have hated to make him clam up.

"You have a fair deal of experience for your age," she said. "You have me trumped, and I have an entire year and a half on you." She smiled at him sincerely, her eyes traveling over the brightly colored flowers and considering how those colored clashed with the gray colored stormy sky. "Have you ever been to New York? I was born there."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread