thread title missing
"Secret?" Ty repeated, confused again, he had to think about this question. How was it that he was so brave? He never really had thought about it before, what exactly was it that kept him going? There was a long, thoughtful silence after Geneva asked the question, but eventually Ty came up with an answer. "Simple." He said confidently. "I simply think of what would happen if I had no courage, if I let people walk all over me and the people I knew, what would happen if I didn't stand and fight. I think about this and I find that I really do have to be strong, not for myself, but for other people. It's kind of a motivator to me, that I must have some sort of courage for others, and being the son of Davinci kind of helps." He chuckled sheepishly about that, not really happy with admitting his father's position is partially impacting him. "The fact that Davinci is my father makes me feel...partially...that I have to follow in his footsteps...but I want to, I want to show people that I can be a fearless wolf like him..."

Sighing lightly, he looked to the sky with a small smile. He liked being brave, he liked being the soldier and warrior that people could depend on, looking to him for protection. But when it came to his motives, he felt some of them were rather shallow. He didn't want people to get the wrong impression about him, thinking he was being strong only so he could become pack sub-leader someday, but he knew some would judge him for that. Nevertheless, he wanted to step out of his father's shadow as well, around here, he was no respected fighter, not yet, no, he had to work his way back up again from the status as a boy, a worthless boy.

but he would work at it, no matter what.

Messages In This Thread