thread title missing
Anya looked sadly past Ty, not really seeing anything.

"Well, after I challenged Father, we had to wait a day after the challenge to actually fight. Something about gaining all the energy you possibly could before walking to your death. I was surprised when he didn't fight my challenge. But when we fought, he was....more vicious than one should be to your own child. He was out for blood, and I was out for revenge for my family's death.

"After three hours, we both began to tire. A wolf shifted in the distance, and Father was distracted. I remember realising that my chance was then, or else I would be the one to die. I lunged, and ripped out his throat thesame way he ripped out my brother's."

"The pack had a punishment for those who fought the alpha. Tattoos were to be placed along the ankles and shoulder of the offender. If the offender couldn't run far enough within a week, they would be hunted down. I thankfully made it far enough in that time span to keep my life. They will not follow."

Anya laughed. a sad, low chuckle that reverberated in her chest. Her family's pack were cowards.

Messages In This Thread