thread title missing
[html]

Asariel flushed beneath her fur again and tittered with more nervous laughter, twiddling with her thumbs. She began wondering why she had dumped all of that on poor Ty in the first place. She flushed more as she heard him start talking. Oh, here it comes, she thought with dread. Nothing good could come of this now! But then, she was caught completely off guard as he gave her full permission to test her feelings out on him. Her gaze snapped up and she stared at him, silently inquiring as to why he would want to do that. Why would he want to set himself up for that?

Deep down, in her subconscious, Asariel knew that he would end up hurt in the long run. There was just something about Lysander that was completely captivating, and no matter how hard the young woman tried, she just couldn't escape it. Do as she felt was right? Well...she knew telling him that she didn't want to do this was right, but the idea was just too tempting. "Well, I suppose I'll figure things out for myself with you, then." She offered a warm, charming smile. This was getting easy.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread