thread title missing
"Hey, it's worth a shot." Ty said with a shrug and a smile. "If you don't try, you'll end up living your whole life wondering...maybe. And I'll get to test my feelings out as well." He added with a small charming smile. "And hey, if we're proven wrong, then that's just fine, I'm sure we can go back to being friends."

Ty said this with absolute truth, as he wasn't too sure about this relationship as well, while Ty didn't have any other woman waiting for him, he didn't really feel any huge feeling of 'love' with Asariel, course, he didn't really know what true love felt like. He was pretty sure this wasn't it, this was more of attraction, simple lust for another. And seeing as how she saw that this was more of a 'friends with benefits' as well, Ty figured they could have their fun, then part their separate ways, and no more would become of it; But who really knew what would become of the future? Perhaps Ty would fall head over heels for this woman, deep down, he sort of knew that wasn't going to happen, but a fling like might just be the confidence boost he needed to go try and find himself a real mate. He poked around in the dirt and chuckled at his own thoughts. A fling, how exciting.

Messages In This Thread