thread title missing
[html]
It’s okay. I’ve been slow too, as you can see. <3

Selene didn’t seem to mind him fishing for their combined breakfast, so he set to finding a soft spot in the ice right in front of them. He left a lip of ice near the bank of the creek and instead stepped out with one paw onto a rock sticking out of the ice, using his free paw to check the firmness of the ice. He found a soft spot and pushed it a little bit, hoping to break it without too much force. He paused for a moment in his ice-pushing when she asked him how he intended to get the fish out from under the ice. He smiled, turning back to her and returning to the bank’s safety. “Well, I was going to break a hole in the ice and sort of lure the fish out. I was taught to put a worm on a stick and let it rest in the water for a minute.

“Fish really like worms, so they’ll bite the worm and get stuck on the stick, if it’s bent the right way,”
he explained calmly, a smile planted firmly on his dark lips. “I’m named after the moon too, because of my silver coat,” he said with a smile, noting her own beautiful silvery-white fur playing in the wind. “My sister’s gold like the sun, so my dad named her Sun. It’s funny how we’re just alike. Maybe my sister and your brother could meet some day.” It was wishful thinking, of course, but it could happen. Then Moon realized the connection between this female and his healer, Roman, and clapped a paw to his forehead in a distinctly Moon fashion. “I think I’ve met your dad! Is your mum named Kaelyn?” He had already forgotten about the fish he was supposed to be finding in the icy water beneath the lake’s frozen surface.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread