thread title missing
[html]

I'm gonna wrap this up and then maybe we can start a more recent one soon, mkay? It'll be interesting enough with Asariel, Ty, and Lysander all in the same area at the pack meeting xD

Asariel smiled briefly at Ty, but it soon disappeared. Her feelings of guilt constantly kept nipping her in the back of her mind, telling her that this was wrong and that she shouldn't be doing this, etc. etc. And, she very well knew that she shouldn't. She was 95% sure she didn't have true feelings for Ty, that it was just lust. The want that everyone shared, the want to have companionship and a warm body to lay next to at night. In fact, the more the woman thought about it, the more positive she was that it wasn't actual love. But it wouldn't hurt to try.

Her thoughts wandered once again towards Lysander, the dark, yet humorous, brooding Husky. She was attracted to him, but again, how would she know for sure? Having no experience with real love in her lifetime she was just lost and confused. Who knew what would happen in the future? But she kept feeling drawn towards that man...she frowned. It was actually starting to frustrate her. She looked outside as a small ray of sunshine was able to force its way through the heavy clouds. "I'm sorry Ty, but I've just remembered something I've gotta do." Her face showed concern for this 'thing' that must be done. In reality she didn't have anything that needed doing, she just needed to be alone somewhere with her thoughts. "I'll see you around, okay?" She smiled warmly at him, then stood up and stretched. "Goodbye. Thank you for the company." She trotted away, through the wet grass and into the thick forest.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread