will you still kiss me the same
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... table_.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Awww! Your post made me squeak. 300+

He wondered if his apology would mean anything. But he doubted it would. It was just noise, just some pathetic thing he threw to the end of his confession on the weak hope that it would make things a little bit better. For her. She had to know that he was sorry, but for now he knew she wouldn't believe him. But he was so, so sorry. He was adding more to the pain she'd been through the past few days. He couldn't imagine how hard it was for her. Having to tell the entire pack that Naniko was gone, when the pale woman had so many who cared about her here. And he was aware that Savina had lost a friend in her, too.

Her stunned expression made him wince slightly. He saw her eyes pool with tears that soon rolled down her beautiful face. It tore him apart to see that she was crying because of him. And her words took those pieces of him and burned them. She said something he hadn't honestly expected. He thought she would talk about Cambria first, but instead he saw that she was still worried about his relationship with Naniko. Kansas had considered this, of course, but he did expect Savina to react that way. It hurt more than he thought it would. But he deserved it. "N-no! Savina, I love you," He loved her so much... it seemed there was no room for him to love anyone else.

"Naniko was my friend... and... I didn't want to—to lost her friendship. We hadn't talked in a long... a long time before that," he explained desperately. "But it wasn't worth it. I-I should have told you, believe me... I know." He looked away, darkly thoughtful. "I didn't think this would happen... I didn't think about how dangerous that stuff was. I didn't think at all. And now Cambria..." He trailed off, and his eyes found hers again, begging that she know he was sincere.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread