i was there when cain killed abel
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... tokyo3.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding:15px; padding-bottom:0px;">
I am such a slow! I'm sorry. Sad. 311 words.

Tokyo was startled from her fascinated admiration of the beautiful cavern by words spoken in a deep, silky voice. Her suspicious nature made her less than pleased by the prospect of company, but the politeness of his "miss" tempered that initial distrust. She wasn't sure where to place him, aesthetically, either. Her staring was less covert than his had been; she knew his attention was on her, but she blatantly examined him in the shifting, glittery blue light, trying to determine what exactly he was. His curly tail was weird. Part dog, maybe? She didn't know that many of those. His coat was very interesting in pattern, and as long as Tokyo's, which was rare to see. His mane was dark, and did not look like it was brushed too often, which she disapproved of. Altogether, though, she decided that the strangeness of his build and various features was more exotic and appealing than ugly. This, too, inclined her slightly more towards him. Pretty things were nice, and this rule was not limited to just objects but applied to other creatures as well.

"It is." She confirmed, as if she was the authority on the subject. Which, as far as she was concerned, she was. He held out his hand, but Tokyo had only recently figured out hand-shaking. Hand-kissing was sort of beyond her; humans had the weirdest gestures. His hand was at an odd angle for shaking, but she made do, grasping it and shaking his hand a little longer than the typical human did; she still didn't have the timing completely right. "What are you? I don't think you're a wolf." When Tokyo was curious about something, she didn't waste any time beating around the bush, and this case was no exception. She titled her head as she withdrew her hand, still admiring the pretty patterns on his fur.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread