Can we sing a little tune
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... leboat.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Her words, though he knew they were not meant to, darkened his mood for the briefest of moments. "You don't want to admire me, Ayita. . . Trust me." If she only knew the things he had done and the life he had led before coming here, Vigilante feared she would not even want to sit and talk with him, as she said she enjoyed. Like most others, except for the coyote Onus, if she only knew, she would think him a wretched monster. After all, who could continue living when they had lived only to kill and serve justice before then? There was no way he could ever forget those he had killed, no matter the reason. Their faces would haunt him forever.

The smile returned as he watched her stand and walk a bit away, although he remained sitting. Although she had been here in the first place and was now leaving, he didn't mind the idea of staying here longer much. It was relaxing, this water. "Good bye, lovely lady," he purred, leaning his head back to look up at her. "Find me sometime, and we'll go. I'll be waiting." And he would be, the man knew as he watched her walk away from him. He did enjoy her company most certainly, and it seemed she enjoyed his in return. It was a nice thing to know and share with her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread