Can we sing a little tune
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... itaban.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OOC...Table by Erin

IC...
"Frère Jacques,
Frère Jacques,
Dormez-vous?
Dormez-vous?
Sonnez les matines.
Sonnez les matines.
Ding, ding, dong.
Ding, ding, dong."
Ayita smiled as she sat by a river kicking her legs in the water splashing it about. It was one of the only french songs she could remember. Her grandmother knew french and taught all the pack members well the high ranking ones. Ayita happened to be lucky and be the daughter of the Alpha she earned the right to learn much more.

Her mind traveled back to the party the other night the king spoke french that was so interesting. She would have to spend sometime and talk with him exercise her skills more. The one thing she wished she knew how to do was cook. There was a lady in her old pack that knew how to though she loved raw meet. but things like breads and soup of soup would be easy tossing things in a pot. She laughed to herself looking a a fish swim well he darted by her feet.

Looking at herself it made her think of the male she met Vigilante he seemed very nice. She moved the hair from her face maybe they'd get a chance to sit down and talk. She'd like to have friends again, it was days like today that made her miss home. She missed her brother a lot too he'd never leave her side and he'd like it very much if he were here with her.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... leboat.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

ooc -

heyyy. Smile I'm gonna assume she told him her name at the party, yessum?

ic -

He had been standing behind her for a few minutes now, having listened to her little song and her laughter. That was one of the perks of his former profession, he supposed, in that he was able to go without being noticed. It was more than likely that she wouldn't notice him until he decided to let her know he was there, but in the interest of not frightening her (or worse, making her think him to be a stalker of sorts), he stepped out from behind his trees and cleared his throat slightly, hoping his voice wouldn't be the thing to startle her. Unfortunately, he did have a tendency to startle others; he just didn't know how to stop being so quiet, so that he would seem less sneaky. He wasn't trying to be, of course, but he did seem to be sometimes.

"And what is that little ditty you were just singing, Miss Catori?" he inquired curiously. He did not know much of the language, and even less about what the words meant. It seemed to be a language that many spoke around here, or at least, it sounded the same. He did so hate not knowing what was being said, and unfortunately, his paranoid nature did often kick in. Lowering himself to sit beside her, the mixed man smiled at her. She was looking as lovely as he had ever seen her today, although he had only seen her once before. However, he had found her intriguing, since she had seemed so very shy. What was hiding away behind those pretty little eyes?

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... itaban.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OOC...Table by Erin

IC...
Ayita sat looking in the water running her fingers through her hair. She wasn't sure wither or not she liked how she looked. The only form she liked was her wolven one. She felt pretty but here she felt awkward. She loved the sounds of the river and the cool water on her feet. "And what is that little ditty you were just singing, Miss Catori?"

Ayita looked up and around. "Oh bon...hello Vigilante" She said smiling. "Please call me Ayita, calling me by my last name makes me feel old." She said as he sat and joined her. "Its a French song, I can't remember all the words in English. My grandmother spoke french and taught all high ranking members of our pack." She said.

She wiped the hair from her face and smiled. One on one was so much better for her. For where she came from she should not be this shy but every place is different and she fears angering someone. "So how are you?" She asked he got some out of her now she was going to ask something.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... leboat.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

"Alright, Ayita," he mused, although he was mildly confused. Vigilante had been raised on a higher standard than most in his old pack, so he had been taught respect very early on in his life. A pretty lady such as Ayita deserved the utmost respect, did she not? Maybe it was a different kind of respect here, as no one seemed to call anyone by their surnames. He supposed it would be more respectful to call her Ayita, since that was what she wanted to be called by. Still, the idea was strange to him. He didn't expect to be called Mister Haskel, but he still (unfortunately and sadly) thought of himself as a civil servent, just plain Vigilante.

Jeez, did everyone in this pack speak French? Or was he the only one who only spoke one language - English? He had never been taught another language, nor had he ever thought of the value behind such a thing. "I see. If you ever remember the words in English, well, I would be interested in hearing them." He smiled at her, flashing teeth that had been well cared for. He then grinned sheepishly, knowing all too well that hed was flirting with her. And why shouldn't he? She was a lovely girl, indeed. Surely Ayita wouldn't be offended if she realized he was just dealing her a healthy dose of his flirtacious nature, and wouldn't mind.

Shrugging, he leaned back on his hands, his arms stretched out behind him, looking up at the sky overhead. "Well, I've been doing alright, I suppose. I haven't been doing very much as of late, although I've been in and out of the pack lands. And you?" All he had done, really, was wander and meet the occasional stranger, including the coyote with the same profession as he. He did so hope that would not make life in these parts awkward and uncomfortable, as he was enjoying the company. Sending a gleaming look to Ayita with a raised eyebrow, he smiled again, unable to stop the grin. He couldn't help but smile in the presence of such a lovely girl to look at, and so very friendly.

[/html]
[html]

Ayita smiled splashing her feet in the water. She was glad to be in a stable place with a good life again. She smiled feeling more comfortable with him being so close. She was un certain of what she was going to do within the pack she was born into position in her old pack and now she was learning the ups and downs of everything she never knew about.

"I am fine I've been keeping myself busy." She said "I've been sticking within pack borders. I'm a bit unready to go back out and roam." She said laughing at her stupidity he should care about the added information she kinda accidentally shot her mouth off a little to much. Though there was one thing she wished that she had the nerve to explore maybe she could find different clothing.

Ayita looked at him. Maybe he'd like it if she were naked to but she'd have to be bold and that would never happen she found herself mentally laughing at herself why would it matter what he liked. though he was cute and seemed to be rather kind.

[/html]
[html]

He laughed with her, not unkindly, at her confession of sorts. Vigilante saw no problems with staying within your pack borders, but he knew he could not be confined as such. It was necessary for him to be allowed to roam and see what was around him so that he might completely feel at home, but he did not feel that he could ever be tied down to the pack lands permanently. He was just too used to being on his own, and as much as he was liking pack life, he needed to see what was outside the figurative walls, too. Looking over at the wolf beside him quickly before averting his gaze back to the water, Vigilante decided that she - like so many other females here - was very pleasant to be near and look at, indeed.

The doggish man felt her eyes studying him, so he kept himself held still in his relaxed position to give her a better chance, as he knew what it was like to watch and search, although he was unaware of what she might be looking for, or if it was just an interest in looking. "Whenever you feel you're ready to explore outside of the pack lands," he mused, thinking back to the fruit trees he had found before meeting Adelaida, "I would be honored to accompany you. I found some lovely fruit-bearing trees I would like to revisit, as well, and perhaps see if there are any in the pack lands." Otherwise, he had begun to consider transporting one of the trees into the pack lands so that he might tend to it there, rather than in unclaimed land near another pack.

[/html]
[html]

Ayita smiled as he laughed with her. This was really nice she wasn't used to being around others. She figured the solitary life had gotten to her but she was starting to think differently. She looked at him with her crystal eyes. "Vigilante? You know what I admire you." she said. She felt like a little kid saying it but he was much bolder the she and she liked that.

"Would you really go with me? That would be nice." He was very nice and she wondered why. Not many were as easy going and calm. She stood up stretching out giving a light yawn. "It's been really nice taking with you. I'd really enjoy being able to be with you again." She gave a humbled curtsy. "Bon par pour maintenant élégant." She leaned down and smiled. "That means good bye for now handsome."

She stood strait up and took a few steps away laying a hand on a tree. "I look forward to our trip." She let out a giddy light giggle as she looked back one last time.

[/html]
[html]

Her words, though he knew they were not meant to, darkened his mood for the briefest of moments. "You don't want to admire me, Ayita. . . Trust me." If she only knew the things he had done and the life he had led before coming here, Vigilante feared she would not even want to sit and talk with him, as she said she enjoyed. Like most others, except for the coyote Onus, if she only knew, she would think him a wretched monster. After all, who could continue living when they had lived only to kill and serve justice before then? There was no way he could ever forget those he had killed, no matter the reason. Their faces would haunt him forever.

The smile returned as he watched her stand and walk a bit away, although he remained sitting. Although she had been here in the first place and was now leaving, he didn't mind the idea of staying here longer much. It was relaxing, this water. "Good bye, lovely lady," he purred, leaning his head back to look up at her. "Find me sometime, and we'll go. I'll be waiting." And he would be, the man knew as he watched her walk away from him. He did enjoy her company most certainly, and it seemed she enjoyed his in return. It was a nice thing to know and share with her.

[/html]