let the rain of what I feel right now come down
[html]

who could be mad @ coli?
500+

Why did it feel like ages since Anu had seen her, and yet the presence of her touch remained? The familiarity of it did not make Anu want it any less, her need for it remained ever present. The distant between them starved her of that want and need, the sight of her made her relive each memory and drove the older female to take another step forward. Her reaction to the approach made her heart sink, for it was her presence, her words that made Colibri bow in submission. Anu wanted nothing more that to gather her up in optime arms, to see her face rise to meet her own and shield her against such sadness and worry. A night had passed since their last visit when Anu had tried to blame the feeling that she held on a mothering urge. It was the night the pup of her pack had been hurt and so many feels had met her moments before sleep. She hated to see the young woman hurt, hated to see the unhappiness and the feeling of rejection in her eyes, wanted her to feel love. Just as she would her children. But Anu could not fool herself. There was no innocence in the way she felt, no hold on the passion that was so slowly beginning to build a home in her heart. She could not blame it on such instincts, and as she looked at the fragile soul before her Anu was ready to cast aside such a scapegoat.

How selfish could she be? What news did Coli have to bring that would affect her? Anu cast her eyes from the female, listening as she tried to explain. Explain that she was only hoping to fill her promise. Anu had approached with pain and anguish while the other female spoke them through her words. Yes, she did say she would come. And yet she had waited until Anu felt as if her heart could take no more and that she had somehow wronged the Dahlian. Anu could not help wonder why exactly she was so uneasy, more then just the rain weighted her down. She hoped nothing had befallen the woman, something so painful that it would keep her away. Or maybe she only wanted to show Anu that the distance was what she wanted, and that this is what she would receive. Time and nothing more.

“No,” Anu spoke, eye falling on the girl’s face as she spoke her exit. No, the word hadn’t been loud but held the weight of concrete. Don’t go her eyes pleaded. She had finally come and now Anu could be moments from letting her slip away. “your wanted.” She finished, softer and words as light as a feather. They were more secretive, but Anu was not shamed by them. “I had hoped you would visit, sooner.” She attempted to explain, “I thought maybe I had given you had reason not to.” Could there still be? Something that had filled that part of her Anu had silently and secretly wanted to fill. It was easy for the Dreamer to fall for one that had little interest in her, and she was easily replaced by one that fit more naturally. In the end, no matter why they left they would always returned with a male on their arm.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread