I can do anything (Mature)
[html]

.......ooc:
Turning away from the window it did feel good to be home, the pillows and blankets on his bed along with the lumpy couch in the living room. Looking around at the house a big grin pulled on his lips, yes he feel damn proud about this house. It was after all much bigger then the one at Crimson Dreams and much more complex then before.

....... Brushing his clawed hand through his spiky mess of hair Leroy rubbed his right ear for a moment, he always enjoyed the simple pleasure. Maybe this is because he was a dog after all. Chuckling to himself the patterned male let go of his ear as the woman's called out to him."hmm?" Red eyes blinked for a second as Leroy turned to the door where he pushed it open, food had certainly got his attention.

.......Leaning against the doorway with his arms crossed he didn't hold back the smile that pulled on his handsome face, today he was way to relaxed to be tough unless he hand to. Leroy had almost forgotten about woman that lived in his house, he remembers Svara making him carry her. "I thought you dissappeared for a second but I was wrong, you were getting food"Stepping on the porch the patterned male could not deny that he was licking his lips. I'll clean it if you'd like?"

"--"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread