I can do anything (Mature)
[html]

One paw in front of the other. She was starving and didn't feel like eating the food from the house with out bringing something back. She shifted forms slightly to the form she hated the most the in between form.

Finally there she found a small grouping of deer. She licked her lips as she crouched as low as she could. This form made it easy to hunt larger prey on her own and no matter what she was bound to prove herself worth something. Finally she couldn't wait a moment longer she launched herself through the brush and at the now fleeting deer.

Crystal eyes focused on one soul target a female who seemed to have a limp. In no time she had it singled out and it was bound to end up in someone's tummy. She smiled as she knocked it down sending it sliding into a tree she padded over to it. She bit into its neck as she smiled loving the feeling of the warm blood trickling into her mouth. Finally she felt it go limp as she smiled. Now just to get it back to the house.

[/html]
[html]

.......ooc: Leroy is still at the house so he hasn't seen her yet Big Grin

....... Walking downstairs from his room Leroy has been sleeping in too much, though this day he was doing a check on the house. Looking for any places that might have leaked water while he was out doing his own duties. A loud sigh emitted from his chest into the empty house, jumping onto the living room floor the black and white male moved towards the small basement door, or in other words the storage area where it appears that their food supply was failing.

.......Moving away the husky let the door fall shut loudly behind him, today was annoying him for some reason maybe it was because he could still smell Svara's scent in her bedroom. "Don't linger no something you can not control" His deep voice filled the room as his rosy eyes looked out the windows before shifting onto the patched up hole, at least nothing was leaking an the house was warm.

.......Leroy's shaggy hair hung just over his eyes as his ears turned on his head. A low sound caught his attention for a second, from his view at the window the husky could see some deer running off in the woods. Though at a ways away the thought of them made Leroy lick his lips.

"--"

[/html]
[html]

Ayita looked at the animal she had killed as she changed fully into her human style form. Alright now to bring this to the house. She wondered what it would taste like cooked. Before svara left she had watched her try this cooking things the humans did. Ayita pondered the thought then shrugged it off picking up the dead doe.

The house was short of two miles away no problem minus the fact she was starved maybe Leroy or someone was around to share a meal with. She smiled Leroy he was rather dashing and so was Vigi they both seemed to be high on her list. Though she was confused wither Leroy and svara were together or the king and svara? Did it matter now that she was gone?

Padding along she looked around. She was moving a lot faster then she though before she knew it she could somewhat see the home where she stayed. pushing through the shrubbery and branches she smiled seeing Leroy. "Hey you hungry?" Ayita called out there were very few in the pack she was comfortable with and Leroy was one of them.

[/html]
[html]

.......ooc:
Turning away from the window it did feel good to be home, the pillows and blankets on his bed along with the lumpy couch in the living room. Looking around at the house a big grin pulled on his lips, yes he feel damn proud about this house. It was after all much bigger then the one at Crimson Dreams and much more complex then before.

....... Brushing his clawed hand through his spiky mess of hair Leroy rubbed his right ear for a moment, he always enjoyed the simple pleasure. Maybe this is because he was a dog after all. Chuckling to himself the patterned male let go of his ear as the woman's called out to him."hmm?" Red eyes blinked for a second as Leroy turned to the door where he pushed it open, food had certainly got his attention.

.......Leaning against the doorway with his arms crossed he didn't hold back the smile that pulled on his handsome face, today he was way to relaxed to be tough unless he hand to. Leroy had almost forgotten about woman that lived in his house, he remembers Svara making him carry her. "I thought you dissappeared for a second but I was wrong, you were getting food"Stepping on the porch the patterned male could not deny that he was licking his lips. I'll clean it if you'd like?"

"--"

[/html]
[html]

Ayita smiled her blue orbs twinkling as Leroy spoke with her. She was so excited that he and her were actually talking it had been a while and she thought he was quite handsome. though she wasn't sure she was ready for any commitments. "Really you'd clean it? That'd be really nice I thought I'd pitch in on finding food for everyone." She walked closer looking at him. He was quite something, she loved the pattern that laced his fur. Something about him made her feel at home. Though Vigi gave her the same feeling, he was more of that knight that every princess wants in a way.

"Leroy would you like to eat a bit with me or talk. I really want to get to know everyone here the best I can." She wanted to be at home. She didn't want to talk about her past to much or think of it. She yawned a bit reaching out to hand the dead animal to Leroy. She was glad he was willing to help her though she wanted to learn more skills and maybe she'd be able to find a job that suited her within the pack.

[/html]
[html]

....... The way Ayita smiled at him almost caught him off gaurd, not her smile but the simple fact that he had almost over looked how pretty she was. Maybe it was because of how sad she had looked that night, either one Leroy was in a good mood. Stepping further onto the porch his red eyes were bright as things were starting to feel 'normal' again. "That was very nice of you, and yes I'll clean it. After all you worked to get it so it turn I must do my part."

.......Moving the husky reached out with his clawed as he took the dead deer from her, it smelled nice. It had that fresh warm smell that seemed to feel the porch. Lifting up the animal made Leroy's shoulders tighten, the muscles beneath it going to work to moved it the rope that hung on the egde of the porch. "Uh, well yea I really wouldn't mind both. I haven't talked to anyone in a while." Tieing the rope around its feet the bi-colored male stepped back, amused with himself as the animal swayed from the rope. "How do you want it."Glancing at the woman with a warm smile as he tossed a large pan under the deer.

"--"

[/html]
[html]

Ayita smiled feeling the weight of the animal vanish from her. She was glad not having it slung from her back. It didn't take leroy long to get to work on the creature it was quite a different thing seeing how things were done here. Though in honesty she was used to a place were most thought these forms were the work of high gods. Normally... she sighed she didn't want to think of that. "Anyway you chose I'm not picky its food right?" She asked teasing him a tad bit.

She slung herself over a post to watch. Her eyes focused on leroy and her kill. She wanted to know what it was like to be treated normal. She hated the way she was treated back ho... there it was nothing to her now. "So do you have any loved ones? Or maybe a lover?" She asked trying to stir up some conversation.

[/html]
[html]

....... Feeling the blood fall onto his hands Leroy glanced back at Ayita for a moment at her words, food in his mind was good either way. Smiling to himself the husky's head nodded slightly as he pulled out the inters of the deer, its blood and meat hitting the pan. "well maybe a little bit of both then." His warm voice was full of amusment and was kind. Red eyes looked over the doe as his claws pulled the rest of the lesser meats out of the way, dropping it into the pan leroy let the doe hang for a moment. The warm smell of the fresh blood made Leroy lick his lips.

.......Blinking they strong male turned to look at the pretty female beside him, her words had caught him off gaurd as his red eyes meet her blue ones. Turning his black and white body to face her more Leroy was relaxed again, ears forward and calm as her voice pulled from his throat. "no, no lovers here. I love the pack but I haven't found any for myself." Licking the warm blood off his fingers before sucking on a claw for a second as he turned back to the doe, it would need a moment or two still. "What about you Ayita, do you have any loved ones or lovers?" Turning back to her his curly tail moved slowly behind him, the low dripping of blood hitting the pan.

"--"

[/html]
[html]

Ayita smiled he was quite charming though she was more interested almost in her stomach. The sounds oh blood and the insides hitting the pan made her all the more hungry. She smiled listening to him as she stepped closer to look at the deer. "Rien comme un frais ne tue pour éclaircir une humeur et commencer une flamme. She said with a seducing grin.

"Lovers no not yet, I'm just to new I guess. Loved on.... Oh no no one." She closed her eyes opening them smiling. Slightly touchy subject but that was no problem why had she brought it up? Her mind at work she wasn't evil but she didn't want to be alone she didn't want to be left to her nightmares anymore. Inner demons what lovely things these emotions were there were days she could live with out them.

Ayita was hungry but she also didn't want to lose his company to quickly either. "Ainsi comment allez-vous? How are you other wise I mean." She lightly brushed him with her tail as she moved to the other side of him. She couldn't help but keep focus on his eyes. She loved them they seemed unique and eerie but in such a good way.

[/html]
[html]

....... Her strange words made him raise a brow for a moment, though in a weird way he was content with her company otherwise he would be alone. His rosey eyes noticed her grin but Leroy simply held his own smile, licking a bit more blood off his finger he watched her get closer towards the deer.

....... Her answer didn't supise him and at the same time he was, she was very pretty thhough she was very new to their land so unluck himself she hasn't found anyone."Its ok, you got time." Tiliting his head he smiled at her, Leroy could feel her change when he asked her about loved ones. Following her eyes as she stayed locked onto his own red ones, he was didn't expect her small flirting but he held back his own sharp grin. "Fine really, though I have an room I must get finished, i don't believe you have a bed? In the bottom floor that room is fully done, bed and all." Blinking the husky bummed her hip with his own lightly as his deep voice spoke. "Its yours if you want it, though I'll wash the blankets so they'll smell fresh." Once Svara's smell was fully out of the house he wouls be able to be better, really better.

"--"

[/html]
[html]

Sorry she gets a bit off. She tends to bottle things up and can be random.

Aytia smiled as he bumped her. "Play nice. She teased she had no intentions on playing nice. She wanted to know what made each person in the pack tick. She really wanted to know Leroy though. A bed oh who needed that and here was her next stupid question. "Ok what is a bed?" She asked. She was waiting for him to laugh at her but a lot of this was very knew to her.

She leaned on him for a brief minute to get close to him. Leaning away she smiled. "Is food ready?" She asked quickly changing subjects her eyes glistening with the want for food. She sat down looking up at him. She was puzzled and wishing in some ways she was back home and normal again and then again she liked it here better.

"You know I'd make a good companion if you ever need to talk or a hunting buddy. I really need something to do. I really want to be normal again."She said as she started to mumble about wanting to find love and wanting to keep herself busy and to forget about the past and wanting to be with her brother again. She stopped herself remembering that she wasn't alone as she looked at him.
"Sorry I got off track." She said giving him a friendly smile.

"So what do you look for in love any how? Or better yet in a female?" She asked.

[/html]
[html]

....... The black and white patterned male could only smile and roll his eyes as he glanced at the deer for a moment before looking at her through his lashes."I'll try, though I can't promise." Leroy didn't mind useing his charm at times, though not often had he been so comfortable and a little flirting never hurts. Her next words made a small chuckle fill his chest, he was very amused that she didn't seem to know what it was then again he knew she came from a different background then himself. Ears fanned forward as he dark eyes looked at her before his rough voice left his lips."what is a bed. Well, a bed is simply a nice, soft, comfortable place to sleep. Most were left by the humans but they are not too hard to make."

....... Reaching for the doe the hybrid stopped when the woman leaned against him, his face might have been hard to read as he looked at her for a moment and he wasn't sure what to think. He never had a girl be so close to him, even in a friend way and surely not with Svara though she was like a whiplash. Loveing one moment and hating the next, it was that bit of her that drove him to her and yet drove him away. Blinking Leroy noticed she pulled away and asked about the food, clearing his throat his hand grabbed the deer as he pulled it off the rope and onto the porch. "Yea just about." That hungry look in her bright eyes made him smile, it reminded him of someone begging.

Pulling the deer onto the porch Leroy stepped inside the house for moment, her words drifted inside with ease as his ears flickered to her words as he found the knive he was looking for along with the lighter and a pan. "That'd be nice, though you do live here right? Maybe you should take up a co-rank as a hunterss, this is our home the packlands I mean. " returning outside Leroy flashed her a smile as he quickly jumped off the porch and put wood together for a fire, grabbing bits here and there he spoke back to Ayita. "Your not off track, we are talking after all." With a small fire Leroy put the pan over the fire as he headed back toward the steps, listening to her words Leroy looked at her for a moment as he to sit on the wooden floor. "What I look for in love, in a female"" repeating the words his red eyes looked over her for the slightest of a second before he started skining the deer. "I'm not sure really, to me it all depends of the female herself. Loyal is the most important to me but then again she is like a true friend, I'm sorry I've never thought much about it before." Smiling his white smile Leroy set a few steaks on the floor next to her, smiling he nodded towards her. "you can go ahead and eat that, I'll cook the next few."

"--"

[/html]
[html]

Sorry she gets a bit off. She tends to bottle things up and can be random.

Ayita watched him walk around doing this and that it was quite entertaining. He was glad to be sitting though she was slightly tired from hunting and she was enjoying spending this time here and food was coming that was important. Leroy continued to talk about the beds and other questions she had asked. "I've never really thought about it either." She said smiling.

She looked at the raw meat smiling as she picked it up and ripped it apart. wait what cook it? She was truly lost but hey what could it hurt to watch and learn she needed to become accustom to things here. "I'm really not back home anymore." She said laughing standing up she jumped off the porch and walked over to the fire.

If the elders back home could see all this they'd die. She thought laughing as she munched on the meat. "I should go and get a co-rank that'd be good. I could do things and maybe get to see you more." For now she figured she'd stop flirting maybe though that'd make him leave oh she didn't care yet she did. There'd come a day someday she'd be someones something. and thats what she wanted. "Someday."

[/html]
[html]

....... Leroy's red eyes watched the knife as he cut the meat of the deer, his hands pulling on the skin as it pulled off the body nicely. Listening to her talk the husky nodded here and there at her words as his ear turned towards the sound of her voice, a small smile pulled at his lips for a moment as Leroy dropped another chunk of bright red meat on the floor. Glancing at her for a moment as he listened to her while she moved off the porch, watching her Leroy turned back to pulling the rest of the fur off. Though busy his ears listened to Ayita speak.

Tossing the fur to his other side it didn't take no time for him to cut off a few more steaks and break off a leg, what ever food is left he would either make it into jerky or store it but its not his meal. "get to see me more? I thought you were still liveing here. Smiling Leroy picked up the meat as she walked up to her side, looking at her he smiled as he placed a piece into the pan. "you was given a room remember? My house is your house. OK! Here is a cooking lesson." Sniffing the smell of the cooking meat was strong and rich and the fat popped. "The meat usually turned a nice brown when its done, if its black you burned it though you can mix stuff with it." Grabbing the hot meat quickly he flipped over showing the nice brown side, licking the taste of his hand Leroy grined.

"--"

[/html]
[html]

"Thanks" She said smiling at him. It was nice, "Ya I understand." She said smiling. She was itching to flirt she wasn't dead after all. She got in closer "Can your room be my room too?" She looked at him with her liquid eyes.

"Please She whispered in his ear as she walked to his other side licking the blood from her maw. She was free from everything and that in honesty all that mattered. The worst part is she wanted to be owned she wanted to be someones. It was so odd she just didn't get it.

She bent down and grabbed a flower it was so pretty a golden color. She smelled it. "I bet you've got a pretty cool back ground story or did you always live here with the king?"She asked looking at him.

[/html]
[html]

....... Leroy let his lips smile, she was nice to be around and it was odd how different they are. Ayita and Svara, Svara loved him but she never seemed to know what she wanted while Ayita was still a bit unknown to him though she was different from Svara. Watching her get a bit closer The patterned male stood still as his eyes watched her with interest, he should be thinking about Svara but she left him more the once as she was nothing to think about. Taking a breath his nose filled with the sweet smell of her scent as her words reached his ears. Looking at her blue eyes Leroy just remembered why he likes women his age. Taking a small breath of air he tried to hid his handsome smile as he bit his lip.

Before he could say anything she whispered in his ear, the warm breath made him take in another breath as he watched her move. His red eyes lingering over her before he smiled, he had to pull himself together."your room too? Maybe Ayita.." His voice was very tempted to a yes but he would leave the answer up to her, for a moment Leroy flipped the steak again as she picked a flower. "Here taste it." Reaching his hand out to her leroy offered the oilly flavor off of his fingeres from the steack. "No, I haven't always lived here I was here when it was formed, I can tell you more later."

"--"

[/html]
[html]

Ayita looked at him. She was kinda happy he was flirting back and that made this amusing. She looked at him and licked his finger. Oh it was such an interesting flavor. She wondered where he learned this skill. She gave him a glance. "Thats really good." She wished that she knew many neat things she could hunt, speak french and another language and dance. That was it she'd make a good story teller with all the legends she knew.

She brushed her tail against him on purpose as she smiled "I love stories." She said giving him another brush against him. "So how do you tell if the meat is done?" She asked looking at it. She wondered in honesty. Then it crossed her mind how would she go about gaining this co-rank thing. that wasn't the first thing on her mind though. Getting Leroy was. She knew what she wanted. She wanted him she liked him. She wanted to get to know him and be his. It'd be so nice to have a mate. Someday...

[/html]
[html]

....... Leroy watched her lick the flavor off this finger with a smile,deep down it sent a shiver inside him as his red eyes watched her. "Im happy you like it." Licking his own lips Leroy's ears fanned forward when she spoke of stories, her soft tail only stroked the urge inside him. Leroy wasn't going to let the flirting get the better of him, no yet. "Stories are fun, I'll tell you some after dinner." Looking at the steak his red eyes looked the meat over as he fliped it again. "When it's nice and brown, and the good oil is over it like this."Poking the hot meat with his finger."Its ready." Licking is own finger slowly while he watched her with a grin.

"--"

[/html]
[html]

Gming permission from Leroy

She smiled as she followed him inside. He seemed so smart, he had put the fire out and taken care so that he wouldn't burn the house down. She smiled not wanting to wreck the mood too much. "So dinner is done I'm so excited." She said getting close to him. She was being ever close and nosy trying to learn and get to pry into him seeing what made him go around.

She saw him reach for some plates. So were they going to sit and eat? She smiled running her hands lightly down both arms. "Back to about the room, wouldn't be nice to have someone there who loves you?" She asked. "I'm make a good something I bet." She teased letting her hands move away. So what were they going to do eat or play games. She couldn't help but grin for the first time in a long time she was with others and they weren't treating her like a god.

[/html]
[html]

....... "The meat is good when its cooked, though the warm taste of raw still can't be replaced." Breathing Leroy couldn't even think about the old scent of Svara as Ayita stood close to him, that feeling inside him wasn't there this morning but she was just pulling it out of him. Placing the plates on the counter Leroy glanced back as her soft hands left his arms, his bright red eyes looked at her with amusement and want through his dark lashes.

Turning slowly to face her his tail moved playfully behind him as he finally spoke, stepping close to her. "you bet uh? " His handsome voice was slow as she spoke into her ear, moving his hand his clawed hand bared touched her arm."Someone who loved me would be nice, though sometimes your not there yet. I can show you the room." Stepping back his voice was back to normal but his eyes couldn't hide anything.

"--"

[/html]