When and where, I do not know
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... tokyo3.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding:15px; padding-bottom:0px;">
don't worry, i took almost as long! D: 322 words

Tokyo blinked at the entirety of Mew's story. It was certainly a strange coincidence, the fact that the newer Dahlian could have repeated the white female's words exactly, replacing "Clouded Tears" with "Jaded Shadows," and they would have been entirely accurate. It was just so weird that the twisting of fate would leave their pasts so similar. In the general, at least. The summaries that one spoke to acquaintances, if not the specific recollections one shared with friends. She gave voice to her thoughts, deeming them amusing enough to be spoken. "You know, it sort of went the same way for me, too. I was granddaughter of Jaded Shadows' alpha, but left a while after my mother did to go find her. But then..." She shrugged lazily. "Came back and it was all ash."

A thought struck her; a vague memory of a white youth in her pack, or near her pack, but from a different pack? Could it have been Clouded Tears? "Actually, I think.. maybe I met someone, from Clouded Tears? Her name was Melisande, I think." Tokyo contributed hopefully. It was a long-shot, but it would be interesting if anything came of it. Scouring her memories, those that stuck out were of the other children she had spent time with. Besides her siblings, that list consisted of a few vaguely remembered coyotes, a dumb mean puppy named.. Vienna? That won a race, by cheating. Melisande had been older, but her name stuck with Tokyo anyway because of what their encounter had led to - the tiny tattoo of a clover, that had once been embedded on her shoulder. She got it as a child, and it had warped as she grew, and was hard to see beneath her fur anyway. As a sort of strange beneficially side effect, Corvus had chewed mostly on that shoulder, and last she checked the pink healing flesh had no more distasteful green marks.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread