i'm done feeling like a skeleton.
The little pup rolled her Azul eyes at the female, she figured that someone as wild and untamed as she wouldnt know to be humble at all, just to know how being a "true wolf" meant she could do anything and get away with it and that no one in their right mind had put her in her place, but the pup kept her mouth shut, she didnt need to start a fight when she was just healing from one. After all, she didnt know the female and for all she knew the she-wolf could have a completly different story about her.

However the pup did agree (and thanked in her mind) that she was not apart of the females tribe, she didnt think that she could last in a tribe such as that, at least she almost hadnt in her begining life. " No i'm not apart of her tribe nor do i know her, i just didnt see her, so she came as a bit of a surprise thats all. And seeing as though my leg isnt fully healed, i didnt need to draw attention to myself. No, i'm from Pheonix Vally." she looked back over to the female trying to be as nice as she could, "so whats your name? i noticed you already know mine."

Messages In This Thread