i'm done feeling like a skeleton.
[html]
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll42 ... est-26.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:0px;background-color:#001a36;background-position:bottom;">
         The big wolf was pretty comfortable now, and he sat back down to his haunches, content to watch the two females as they conversed. Spirit spoke first, whirling around in her heels and showing off a tattoo on her should. He marveled—his family had strictly forbidden bodily adornments, and the fresh piercings in his ear would have earned him a hard hit from his father's stick. "Oooh," the wolf said, leaning his head forward to get a better look at the marking on Spirit's shoulder. "That's really pretty," he complimented, again marveling at her size and strength. There was that feral quality to her Charon had not seen; most of the canines he'd encountered thus far were at least partially civilized. This wolf, however, was entirely different from most—there was a wild freedom in her, evident in the shagginess of her hair and the bulk of her muscle.

Rendall began to spoke, and the big wolf nodded, listening to her. "How'd you get hurt? I've never heard of this Phoenix Valley place. I'm pretty new here, actually. I came from way, way up north, it's so cold and it's frozen all the time." He laughed, a deep, jolly sound, and shook his head, missing the snow. When Rendall redirected her attention back to the other female and inquired about her name, Charon looked over in interest, his deep blue eyes again finding the large she-wolf. He wondered how she would take Rendall's question; Char hadn't seen the younger female roll her eyes before. He was just interested to find out who this newcomer was and where she came from—now both Char and Rendall both had shared their names and points of origin. It would only be right for the new female to do the same. He smiled, as if to encourage her.

thanks to jael for the table!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread