i'm done feeling like a skeleton.
The child giggled at Charon's response to Spirits tattoo, the pup thought it was pretty, and nodded with Char in agreement, "Do all the wolfs get thier tattoos from thier parents or was that just with you?" the pup was starting to relax alittle and was becoming curious of the feral female. Rendall wondered if she would ever be as wild when she would leave Pheonix Vally, which, as she was dreaded to admit, would be only a month away.

Char's question brought her out of her thoughts, she looked down at her leg, all bandaged up, and winced at the memory of the tale behind it. "I uh....i got attacked by a puma, i didnt see or smell it, i just kinda fell on it, parsay, and it almost killed me and my family." it was a sore subject, but she always knew that talking about it would help ease the tension from it all.She was happy to notice that the male, much like her had comre from the far north. " I was born up there too, in the tundra, but ive been in Pheonix Vally for a while, Pheonix Vally is a pack-owned territory just south of here, i live there with my friends, they're like family to me, so since my gaurdian left, i've lived with them."

Messages In This Thread