All the survivors, singing in the rain
[html]
Table by Jael
ooc:

She hadn't felt love for Anu in a long time, now. Her feelings about the female stretched from mild annoyance to full-out anger, depending on which memory she decided to focus on. Recently, none of the memories had been very good ones. One could say that she was to blame for that...but she hadn't made that ultimatum. She had been addicted to a drug, yeah, and a pup had nearly gotten hurt from it. But she had needed help to get off of it and her pack, her "family", had discarded her like she meant nothing to them. Maybe she did mean nothing to them, and had always meant nothing.

She was interested in catching up with her orange son, and had been standing around the Cour des Miracles border so that she might get a word with him, but hadn't had much luck so far with actually finding him. Naniko still didn't completely know why he had left Crimson Dreams to begin with, but she was ready to listen to his story if he was ready to tell it. It was sad that she had to find out her own son's story, what he had been doing for those months that he had been away. She should have known, as his mother. But she'd had more than enough to handle with Crimson Dreams...and he had known where she was, too. So it wasn't completely her fault.

The Crimson Dreams wolf spoke and she listened, brows knit together with unease. Her tail was held at mid-level and stood very still; she could hold whatever stature she felt was best in the situation; Anu wasn't her leader and she didn't owe her respect. "No. I haven't told their father yet about them...but I will soon. He's a good friend of mine." She had given more information than what had been asked of her, a slight show of good will. If it kept up, a conversation could be the result.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread