All the survivors, singing in the rain
[html]
Table by Jael
ooc:

Ehno had tried to tell her that things would get better with time once she was back, but she wasn't too sure that her actions would be easy to forget. She of course had not meant for anyone to get hurt, but her drug problems had reached beyond the scope of Naniko herself to affect others as well. Her ex-best friend's child. In the beginning, the drugs had seemed so innocent. Just a here-and-there thing, a hobby maybe. Something she did to pass the time in her boring life. How had things spiralled out of control so quickly?

"With no help from you. I'm healthy as a horse." She used the common phrase. She hadn't used the drugs in weeks now, and their hold on her was beginning to weaken as time went on. It was still there in the back of her head, that she could just go and get some...how easy it would be to do it in secret or something...but she'd learned how to get rid of those thoughts, to change them. Whenever she thought about it now she replaced the thought with something else. Her children growing inside of her. She didn't want them to become addicted to something just because she had been.

"The urge still comes...but I no longer listen to it." She said. "I have a few friends who have helped me...one of them is still getting through her own addictions, but she's doing better. How is the pack?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread